The European Union in Crisis: Analyzing the past, the present and the future of European cooperation'
January 4 – 22, 2021
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, LMU Munich will be hosting all European Studies Programs remotely in 2021. The online courses will contain all relevant elements of the regular course including interactive live lectures, online group work and assignments and examination procedures.
Live lectures and debates via Zoom will take place on a daily basis but at different times of the day depending on the participants' countries of residence:
- for students from Australia and New Zealand classes will be held from 8 am to 10 am (Munich time; UCT+1h)
- for students from South- and North America classes will be held from 4 pm to 6 pm (Munich time; UTC+1h)
- The European Studies Winter School is open to all students
- Students from selected LMU partner universities may be eligible for full tuition waivers
- A German language course for beginners is offered before the beginning of the EU Studies program
As a result of participating in the Winter School, which is part of the MISU - Munich International Summer University, students will:
- develop a deep understanding of European history, European politics and current crises
- strengthen their soft skills and rhetoric
- benefit from an interdisciplinary and intrenational learning environment
- receive 6 ECTS credits for the EU Studies program
- receive a further 3 ECTS credits for the optional German Language course
Tuition waivers are available from students of a number of partner universitites who have been nominated by their International Office to participate in the EU Studies program.
For further information:
Advance your career and widen your network by joining the Remote European Studies Winter School!