'Crisis and Power Shifts inside and outside of Europe'
August 2 – 20, 2021
- The European Studies Summer School is open for students from all faculties and countries
- Waivers for students from selected Chinese LMU partner universities
As a result of participating in the Summer School, which is part of the MISU - Munich International Summer University, students will:
- develop a deep understanding of European history, European politics and current crises
- receive 6 ECTS credits for their performance in class
- strengthen their soft skills and rhetoric
- benefit of an interdisciplinary learning environment
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU) will be hosting all European Studies Programs 2021 remotely. The online courses will contain all relevant elements of the regular course including interactive live lectures, online group work and assignments and examination procedures.
Waiver for Chinese students: Please contact the international office of your home university and ask whether you are eligible for a program tuition waiver.
For further information:
Advance your career and widen your network !