Munich and Vienna
August 3 - 26, 2022
'Identity Politics in Europe: Competing Identities and Conflict in the EU and its Neighbourhood'
- The European Studies Summer Schools are open for students from all faculties and countries
- Waivers might be available for students from selected Chinese LMU partner universities. Please contact the international office of your home university and ask whether you are eligible for a program tuition waiver.
As a result of participating in the Summer School, which is part of the MISU - Munich International Summer University, students will:
- develop a deep understanding of European history, European politics and current crises
- receive 6 ECTS credits for their performance in class
- strengthen their soft skills and rhetoric
- benefit of an interdisciplinary learning environment
- immerse into German culture
- attend several cultural events
For further information, please see: