To successfully pass the course, students need to meet the following requirements:
- regular attendance (Zoom sessions)
- preparation for and active participation during Zoom sessions
- completion of homework assignments by the deadlines
- writing an essay of 3.500 words
Every student will receive an official transcript after the successful completion of all program requirements. The transcript will show the course name, contact hours, number of creditsand the overall grade.
Most international colleges and universities accept credits from MISU LMU. However, as each institution has its own policy regarding credit transfer, we strongly recommend that students consult their academic advisor about credit transfer approval before applying to MISU programs.
Grades are defined by the Academic Board of LMU Munich according to the general grading system of LMU Munich.
Passing grades are 1,00 to 4,00
- < 1,00 = exceptional
- 1,00 – 1,50 = very good (sehr gut)
- 1,51 – 2,50 = good (gut)
- 2,51 – 3,50 = satisfactory (befriedigend)
- 3,51 – 4,00 = sufficient (ausreichend)
- 4,00 deficient (mangelhaft)
- NG - Not graded
Grading procedures differ depending on the requirements of the respective program.