Vienna - Prague - Munich
July 18 – August 26, 2022
'Identity Politics in Europe'
The Summer School analyses three main themes of European integration and identity politics in Europe at three different venues: Globalization (Vienna), Europeanization (Prague) and the EU in times of crisis (Munich). Seminar sessions in Vienna and Prague are introductory in nature while focusing on their respective main themes. During the Munich part of the program, participants will attend German Language Classes that include cultural events and trips.
European Studies with German Language Course:
- Date: July 18 - August 21, 2022
- European Studies: July 18 – August 02, 2022
- Language Course: August 03 – August 26, 2022
- Arrival: July 17, 2022 (in Vienna)
- Departure: August 27, 2022 (from Munich)
For further information, please see: